FERO Thin Stone Veneer Support
FERO THERMAL STONE VENEER SUPPORT connects thin stone veneer walls to a structural backing either directly, or through any sheathing sitting over the stud. This support transfers lateral loads to the structural backing. The L-shaped, Plate is fastened to the surface of the structural backing. An additional Plate fastens to the L-shaped Plate and the slot on the second plate allows for enhanced flexibility in fastening the assembly.
ALL FERO PRODUCTS include complete documentation with descriptions, technical illustrations and images. Installation requirements and methods are clearly detailed.
Benefits of FERO Thin Stone Veneer Support
- Accommodates any wall, cavity or insulation width
- Significantly reduces thermal bridging
- Easy, one-trade installation
- Maximum adjustability to suit various insulation thicknesses
- Allows for both in-situ vertical and depth adjustment
- Restrains components to eliminate disengagement
- Reduces movement and free play