FERO Prescriptive Corrugated Strip Tie(CAN) / Corrugated Sheet Metal Anchor (USA)
FERO PRESCRIPTIVE CORRUGATED STRIP TIE (CAN) / CORRUGATED SHEET-METAL ANCHOR (USA) connects masonry veneer to a structural backing or structural wood frame. Our angled, corrugated product is a professional level alternative for designers and builders who need the reliability of engineered products that are building standard compliant and out-perform the litany of non-compliant, non-professional grade masonry connectors currently in the marketplace. These products are available in hot-dip galvanized finish or stainless steel.
ALL FERO PRODUCTS include complete documentation with descriptions, technical illustrations and images. Installation requirements and methods are clearly detailed.
Benefits of FERO Prescriptive Corrugated Strip Tie(CAN) / Corrugated Sheet Metal Anchor (USA)
- Accommodates any wall, cavity or insulation width
- Significantly reduces thermal bridging
- Easy, one-trade installation
- Meets and exceeds the most restrictive requirements of building codes in Canada and the United States
- Satisfies both prescriptive and engineered designs
- Guarantees the highest level of corrosion protection as hot dip galvanized after fabrication.